Monday, July 19, 2010

14 days to go


Hey All,
I'm Veronyka! Hopefully If you are reading this blog, you know me. In any case, I am ( in 14 days!) Heading to greece to see my Best Friend, spend 4 days in Poland, a month in greece and then onwards to italy, where I will be living in BOLOGNA for a whole year. To say I'm excited is a serious understatement.
This blog will let you know what I'm up to, allow me to share photos and keep the world and my friends updated about my (hopefully) amazing time in Italy.

I'm leaving in 14 days, already got my suitcase, am packing like mad.
Here's the plan: Depart from Vancouver on Aug 3. Fly to Amsterdam (layover of 5 hours!) then to Athens. I spend a night in Athens before heading onto Poland for four days! After those days, I'll head back to Athens. I'll keep you posted.

Ci Vediamo! Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment