Sunday, November 7, 2010

Where we lay our scene....


































Two households, both alike in dignity,
In fair Verona, where we lay our scene



On the weekend of halloween, while everyone back home was dressing up, donning outfits for the weekend
enjoying the candy and the tricks, the treats and the photo taking, I was in Verona.
This blog entry will be short, since I was in Verona for a Baha'i Conference for the Northern Bahai's of Italy.
Needless to say, I made new friends, said Hi to old friends, found Italians, travelers to italy and a great tiny
Italian prayer book for 2E. It was beautiful, uplifting and I adored it.

But as the hotel we stayed at was 20 minutes away from Verona, (for the purpose of this blog)
not much was actually in fact, travelled to or seen.
I didn't see the Home of Juliet, various other attractions that the home of Shakespeare's gloriously tragic
romance took scene.

I solely walked the streets, catching glances of the main square, a colosseum like structure of Verona, fountains
and tourists, all in the space of an hour before we got picked up to go to the hotel.

So here are the photos of what we managed to see in Verona,
THIS TIME.
I've already made plans to return, In December. During my birthday and christmas, with my lovely friend Nina.






1 comment:

  1. AHHHHH! I've been there!
    we should post matching pictures of ourselves in front of the mini-Colosseum! and be lame and awesome! looks suppperrrr gorgeous! i love your pictures!

    ReplyDelete